In the context of the current pandemic, Carole Massages Bien-Être adapts your massages to the sanitary measures.
- Use the provided hydroalcoholic gel to wash your hands when entering the massage parlour and before putting your mask on.
- Keep your mask on until you leave the parlour.
- During the massage, Carole wears a mask too. The massage table is covered, headrest included, by a disposable towel.
- Wash your hands before leaving the parlour and leave with your mask on.
- The massage parlour is sanitised between each customer.
- Face won't be massaged.
- Don't touch the decorative items in the massage parlour. If you do so, warn Carole so she can sanitise it.
- Leave your contact information to Carole. She will let you know if there's a Covid-19 infection suspicion. Reciprocally, warn her if you show symptoms of the disease.
Carole Massages Bien-Être offers you several types of massages to suit your wishes and needs best. Carole guides you to choose the massage that fits you perfectly. From Californian Massage to Lomi-Lomi Massage, through Ayurvedic Massage and Foot Reflexology, there is necessarily a technique which will make you happy.
Your certified practitioner
Carole Mignot welcomes you in her massage parlour dedicated to well-being in the 5th arrondissement of Paris. Trained at the famous Miki School and then by masseurs from different countries, her expert hands guarantee you a real moment of relaxation. Soft and caring, she listens to you to offer you a well-being break that you will remember.
You do not master French? Don't worry, she also speaks English and Spanish!
What people are saying
The best massage I have ever had! There could be nothing better after coming off a twelve hour trip from the US than enjoying Carole’s body work! A great way to start a trip to Paris! — Charles ( Lomi Lomi Massage )
Carole is really amazing and the Lomi Lomi massage was fantastic! I was completely relaxed and full of energy for the rest of the week. I will definitely come back... I just booked my next appointment :). A big plus for me is that she speaks perfect English and Spanish because my french is not so good. Thank you so much Carole! And of course, see you soon! — Cesar ( Lomi Lomi Massage )